Terms & Conditions
1. Code of Conduct: In connection with use of MFTV, You represent and warrant that You:
- are above the age of eighteen (18);
- will abide by the letter and spirit of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national or international laws;
- will not submit any material that may be considered by MFTV to be unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, invasive of another person’s privacy or proprietary rights, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- will not impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify contact information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with MFTV, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating.
- will not submit material that is encrypted or that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden our Website.
- will not access, download or copy any information contained on our Website through artificial means (including but not limited to spiders, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means).
- will not use the Service in any manner that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any material that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights.
- have sufficient rights in and to all Content that You provide, transmit or otherwise convey to MFTV in connection with the Service.
2. MFTV does not provide medical advice: The contents of the MFTV, such as text, graphics, images, videos, information obtained from licensors, and other material contained on the MFTV (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Website Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of Your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions You may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something You have read on MedicalFitnessNetwork.org.If You think You may have a medical emergency, call Your doctor or 911 immediately. MFTV does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. MFTV is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer You to any health or wellness provider. Reliance on any information provided by MFTV, MFTV partners, employees, others appearing on the Website at the invitation of MFTV, or other visitors to the Website is solely at Your own risk.
The Website may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If You find these materials offensive, You may not want to use our Website.
You should be aware that if You post any health-related information about Yourself or anyone else on this Website, You do so at Your own risk. If You post Website Content about services rendered to another individual, You represent that You have the legal authority to receive health information about that individual and related to the Website Content from that individual’s health care providers and that You have the legal authority to further disclose such health information. If You post health-related information, You will be placing it into the public domain and it will not be protected by any federal or state laws that protect the privacy of health information. You also acknowledge that the health care or wellness provider about whom you submit Content may submit Service Provider Content that contain your private or confidential health information in response to Content you submit. MFTV is not liable for any such Service Provider Content. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, neither MFTV, nor any of its users, has any legal obligation to keep Your health information confidential if You post it to this Website and it may be used for purposes that are unintended by You or MFTV.
3. Healthcare Providers: MFTV does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, Health care providers content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any healthcare provider. You agree that should You use or rely on such content, health care provider content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any healthcare provider MFTV is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any health care provider and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between You and such health care provider exclusively and do not involve MFTV. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that You deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging health care providers. You agree that MFTV is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any health care provider or for Your interactions and dealings with them. You agree to waive the right to bring or assert any claim against MFTV relating to any interactions or dealings with health care providers and release MFTV from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with health care providers.
4. Intellectual Property: All content on this Site, including but not limited to videos, images, text, code, graphical designs, and logos are the sole property of MFTV. Unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, display, or creation of derivative materials is prohibited and could subject you to civil and/or criminal liability. Your use of the MFTV site does not create any interest in the intellectual property of MFTV. You agree that you will not use medicalfitnessnetwork.org for any purpose other than personal use, and have no authority to use the content of the site, including MFTV’s trademarks and copyrighted materials, for any purpose other than those expressly provided on medicalfitnessnetwork.org.
6. No Warranty: You agree that your use of the site shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MFTV, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof. This includes but is not limited to Implied Warranty of Merchant-ability, Fitness for a Particular Purpose and Non Infringement. MFTV makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site. MFTV assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our site, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site, (v) any bugs, viruses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our site by any third party, (vi) any injuries, problems, or other adverse reactions that may result from performing or utilizing any exercises, trainers, or information on the site, and/or (vii) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
7. Limitation of Liability: You agree that in no event shall MFTV or its representatives or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to, use of, and/or use of any information from, our site, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site, (v) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Site by any third party, and/or (vi) for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. Such limitation shall apply to the fullest extent authorized by the law of the governing jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that MFTV shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. You further specifically acknowledge that MFTV is not responsible for and in no event shall be liable to for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any third party event hosted, advertised, or otherwise listed or linked to this site.
8. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MFTV, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of California. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in California, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in California, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
10. Arbitration: You agree that all claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of California or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.